Top 10 reasons to enjoy an evening at The Treasury Bar…
- Party in style. Carefully selected wines and Champagnes, well stocked spirit bar and our famous cocktail menu offering something to suit everyone’s taste buds. So whatever’s your poison, we most likely have it, all prepared and served by our professional staff.
- Its Gin’O’Clock… Join us for our popular themed nights including The Treasury’s monthly Gin and Whiskey Clubs. Can you work out which gin is which?! With 3 different guest gins each month and some nibbles too, it’s a great way to socialise with friends and meet new people.
- We host a range of top entertainment nights. From skilled DJs playing a mix of popular hits to live bands like Betamax and Joey the Lips. Our epic New Year’s Eve Parties always draw in crowds of those who want to dance the night away in style.
- Special Offers – check at the Bar for details. Have you seen one of our Drinks Treasure Chests yet? Perfect for those special occasions! #SharingIsCaring
- How about going VIP! Reserve the VIP area, receive queue jump privileges, free entry for you and your party and your own barman to wait on you!
- Our large Function Room with its own dedicated bar is perfect for private parties and special events. Our staff go the extra mile to ensure we meet your requirements, allowing you to relax and enjoy your party/event.
- Try our new Gin Board – Five samples of delicious gin garnished and topped up with Franklin & Sons Tonic.
- We have free Wifi so you can you “selfie” the night away! Show others what they are missing! #KeepCalmAndPartyOn
- After a long night of partying, when the dawn breaks, how about a top breakfast to start your day? We got it covered! Try our delicious Full English Breakfast, always grilled, not fried and eggs cooked just the way you like them! Includes free coffee refills.
- It’s all about you! You – our customers are an integral part of what’s so amazing about The Treasury. Thank you for your support and for the good times
The Treasury – Leading lifestyles.
Photos from a range of sources including Mike Pitches Photography, Scott Grenney and The Treasury Bar staff.